Aircraft Technical Training Instructor
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance/Engineering is currently seeking an experienced Aviation Instructor join our team in Cincinnati, OH, US and Northern KY, US. We pride ourselves on consistently exceeding our customers’ expectations and creating lifelong relationships with our clientele.
JOB TYPE: Full- Time
JOB SUMMARY:The Aircraft Technical Training Instructor will be responsible for preparing, conducting, and evaluating aircraft technical training and Part 145 Repair Station training programs. Develops literature and materials to be used in ATA 104 Level programs and designs exercises to enhance classroom and eLearning environment. Conducts classes regarding maintenance, installation and safety of specified aircraft systems.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
QUALIFICATIONS:Ability to work independently and achieve goals with little direct supervision. Good attendance record. Strong computer skills and understanding of Word, Excel and Outlook. Takes direction in a positive manner. Team-player with good verbal/written communication skills.
- Delivers timely and effective training in support of the maintenance operation goals and objectives.
- Conducts and documents training for maintenance personnel and contract vendor agencies in airframe/powerplant, avionics, and systems subject areas.
- Presents initial indoctrination, systems, and recurrent training/certifications.Establishes syllabus and assembles information for the development of new or revised courses.
- Leverages experience and expertise to develop and conduct training that brings resolution to specific aircraft discrepancies.
- Conducts specialized and sub-systems training to familiarize maintenance personnel with new equipment and techniques.
- Assists in providing immediate corrective action and long term solutions to audit findings as applicable to the repair station training program.
- Provides a coordinated and seamless training program that maintains compliance with CFRs, Repair Station Manual (RSM) policies and procedures, and training program guidelines.
- Assess training needs and certification requirements.
- Deploy training to targeted personnel.Prepare training material and classroom agenda.
- Provide end user training for client.
- Conduct presentations and webinars.
- Create instructor materials (course outlines, background material, instructional materials, and training aids).
- Assist in design of computer-based and multimedia curriculum.
- Continuously enhance technical instructional delivery and presentation skills.
- Mentor other instructors in the subject matter, content, and course delivery techniques for assigned technical courses.
- Manage the training program in accordance with business needs, regulatory requirements, and Quality Management System.
- Plan and direct classroom training, electronic learning, multimedia programs, and other computer-aided instructional technologies, simulators, conferences and workshops.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENT: Associate degree or higher in Aviation Maintenance preferred. Associates Degree in Aviation,communications, or teaching curriculum preferred. Aircraft Technical Training Instructor accreditation preferred. FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P)Certification.
- 3+ years of documented aviation industry experience
- 3+ years of documented aircraft technical aviation training instructor experience
Job Ident #:
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC