Airport Training Trainer
Republic Airways •
Provides efficient and compliant training and support to all contract and customer service associates utilizing company and codeshare partner training programs and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provides instruction and ensures training is carried out within Federal Aviation Administration guidelines, code share partner requirements and company policies and procedures.
- Organizes, schedules and conducts aircraft familiarization and Auxiliary Power Unit/Tow training. Provides initial and recurrent training to codeshare personnel. Trains the codeshare trainers.
- Evaluates code share partner training being performed on Republic aircraft. Reports findings to manager and may recommend modifying work process.
- Contributes to the continuous improvement of the department. Gathers data from performing audits, assists in determining causes and provides recommendations for changes.
- Assists with the development, modification and implementation of new and existing training programs. Contributes to the writing of manual updates and revisions. Distributes to codeshare trainers in current or new operational cities.
- Monitors training compliance for locations in assigned region and provides assistance to stations not in compliance.
- Creates and maintains station database with contact, training documentation and station information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability necessary to perform this job.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- At least 1 year of experience in airport operations, airline experience or related area.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications. May be required to be fluent in written and spoken Spanish, depending on work location.
PREFERRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Specialty training beyond high school in aviation or related field and previous experience in aviation and/or training. Prefer experience developing and delivering training.
LANGUAGE SKILLSAbility to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. May be required to be fluent in written and spoken Spanish
REASONING/PROBLEM SOLVING ABILITYAble to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Able to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
DECISION MAKING Makes limited decisions and determines best methods to solve problems by referring to established precedents and policies. Impact of decisions is moderately low.
PHYSICAL DEMANDSThe physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Able to move about the work environment. Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, talk and hear
WORK ENVIRONMENTThe work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Work may be in a busy airport terminal.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTSAble to travel up to 50% of the time, including overnight stays.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC