At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a high performing PLM software developer to join the Product Systems team. The Product Systems team provides comprehensive software solutions to rapidly access and visually transform complex engineering and manufacturing product data. Responsibilities include development and integration for a variety of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) and in house software application supporting our engineering and R&D teams. The position will require strong skills in ENOVIA V6 and 3D Experience development and multiple methods of software integrations including COTS Application Programming Interfaces (API’s). The successful candidate will be responsible for following the software development lifecycle to document and develop code primarily on 3DExperience platform using JAVA, CAA, C++, UWA and EKL.
Good communication skills are needed both verbally and written, to Interact with peers and customers. Software development/support skills include designing, documenting, coding, user training, testing, and maintaining software computing applications. Job requires the ability to work well with others on a team as well as independently. Job requires working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Basic Qualification(Skills/ Experience):
- 5 - 8 years of Functional and development experience in DS suite of products (ENOVIA, CATIA, DELMIA, SIMULIA).
- Develop design documents, based on the functional specification and requirements in concise manner.
- Analyze, design, code, test and debug existing and new programs to support the customization of the Enterprise level 3DX PLM.
- Experience with 3DX DevAppSuite (CAA), xPDM adapter, DELMIA Process planning & Factory Flow Simulation, DELMIA – Apriso integration, SIMULIA Process Composer, CFD analysis, ISIGHT & SIMULIA execution engine.
- Experience with Dashboard widget creation/customization, Exalead Indexing, creating custom reports in dashboard using Exalead cloud view, Exalead OnePart.
- Good understanding on DELMIA Apriso, Ortems, SAP S4 HANA is an added advantage.
- Experience with 3DX Installation/configuration, system administration functionalities.
- Develop software integrations between 3DExperience platform and existing systems using web services and other related development tools.
- Develop Java Program Objects (JPOs) and Tcl/Tk scripts to implement triggers and cleanup up existing migrated database information.
- Experience in web apps using Tomcat, Weblogic servers and HTML, Java Script and J2EE technologies.
- Good functional knowledge in Enovia V5/V6 and 3DExperience.
- ALM tools (GitLab, TFS, Clear Case , SVN)
- Must have excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills to work in a globally distributed team
- Functional experience in product development in Aerospace/Automotive domain
- Agile Methodologies (eg. Scrum, Kanban)
- Knowledge in Data structures and Design Patterns
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), DevOps, Continuous Integration and cloud technologies
- C++, C, Python, Jython, Asp.Net, Shell scripting
- Technical bachelors degree and typically 5 or more years related work experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
- This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility
All information provided will be checked and may be verified. This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in India. Boeing will not seek immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants; this is the responsibility of the job candidate. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. RELOCATION BENEFITS IF INDICATED ARE LIMITED TO IN-COUNTRY MOVE AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR OVERSEAS RELOCATION. THERE IS NO EXPATRIATE PACKAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION.