CTSS IV - Video Teleconferencing (VTC) Technician III
DRS Technologies •
, International, International
Video Teleconferencing (VTC) Technician III (Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, Jordan, Afghanistan)
Join DRS on the AFCENT A6 Communications Technical Support Services (CTSS) IV program.
DRS is hiring a Video Teleconferencing (VTC) Technician III to support the CTSS IV effort. The program supports communications systems, acquisition, integration, installation, operations and maintenance support to U.S. Air Forces Central Command (USAFCENT) operations.
DRS offers competitive compensation packages to include uplifts, full benefits suites and above industry standard Paid Time Off (PTO) options. DRS offers a generous referral bonus for referrals on this task with the anticipation of hiring more than qualified 300 personnel throughout the contract lifecycle.
Please apply to be contacted with more details on these opportunities from our Talent Acquisition and Subject Matter Expert (SME) staff.
Lead level “hands on” work experience in support of installations, repair, and troubleshooting or maintenance of communications systems or equipment. Must have the technical knowledge to solve complex problems, understand the interrelationships of circuits, and be able to exercise independent judgment in performing tasks in support of communications systems or equipment. Experience, to include: supervision, and shop practices.
Personnel in this labor category are considered experts in the field. Lead level experience in maintenance/troubleshooting of VTC electronic systems or equipment as specified in the task order to include the following:
• Inverse Multiplexing Devices (i.e., Adtran devices)
• Telepresence Management Suite (TMS) Software
• Tandberg devices (Codecs, Desktops, Bridges including Codian Products, etc.)
• Cisco Network Enterprise Devices (VCS-Control, VCS-Expressway, Gatekeeper, Border Controller)
• Cisco Multipoint Control Units/Bridges (MPS800, MSE8000, Codian 45XX series, and peripherals)
• Cisco Conference Room (CR) Codecs (All in product line to include C-Series and MXP systems)
• Cisco Desktops (All in product line to include EX series and MXP systems)
• Cisco Codian ISDN Gateways 3200 series
• Cisco Codian IP Gateways 3500 series
• Media converters (Fiber to LAN)
• EXTRON components
• AMX components
• AUTOPATCH components
• QUADVIEW components
• CRESTRON components
• CRESTRON and AMX Touch panel [interfaces] and associated software
• Audio subsystems (Amplifiers, mixers, microphone and speaker systems)
• Media devices (e.g. DVD players, VCRs, etc.)
• Multimedia Display (e.g. Projectors, LCD, Plasma, LED displays, etc.)
Must meet the certification requirement of DoD 8570.01-M, SPIN-C, or individual task order.
Active U.S. Government Department of Defense (DoD) Secret level security clearance
Leonardo DRS, Inc.
Leonardo DRS is a leading supplier of integrated products, services and support to military forces, intelligence agencies and prime contractors worldwide. Focused on defense technology, we develop, manufacture and support a broad range of systems for mission critical and military sustainment requirements, as well as homeland security.
Headquartered in Arlington, VA, the Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leonardo S.p.A. which employs more than 47,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and a business culture which rewards performance. Leonardo DRS is committed to being an employer of choice of a highly qualified, diverse, effective, and productive workforce.
For additional information on Leonardo DRS, please visit our website at www.leonardodrs.com.
Leonardo DRS, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC