- High school diploma or GED
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in kitchen preparation and cooking
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Restaurant experience
- High volume experience
- Daily Changing Menu experience
- Current and valid ServSafe or Food Handler’s card or equivalent
- Friendly customer service attitude
- Frequent bending, stooping, and lifting of objects
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. unassisted
- Ability to work in continuously-standing position for 5+ hours
- Ability to work with hands continuously: chop, stir, scrape, scrub
- Willingness to work all shifts and available for overtime and weekends as needed
- To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here.
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of SpaceX’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (310) 363-6000.