Headquartered in Arlington, VA, the Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leonardo S.p.A. which employs more than 47,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and a business culture which rewards performance. Leonardo DRS is committed to being an employer of choice of a highly qualified, diverse, effective, and productive workforce.
For additional information, please visit our website at www.LeonardoDRS.com.
Employing the world’s brightest. Supporting the world’s
Coordinator Production Operations - weekend and second shift available
Perform administrative tasks in the production control function. Sort, post and file inventory records and production schedules. Estimate and record production rates, prepare orders and review inventory records.
Primary & Essential Accountabilities
- Perform a variety of routine activities in support of functional areas such as production operations, engineering, or human resources for a specific project, business or a technical unit
- Gather, collect, record, track and verify data and information from multiple sources
- Compile, review and analyze data
- Use software for functional area, to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations
- May design processes to enhance work flow
- Provide data and information to others on functional unit processes and procedures
- This position typically spends 70 of their time supporting the function
- Good understanding of general job aspects and some understanding of the detailed aspects of the job
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
- High school diploma or GED or Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be flexible and willing to move between projects and tasks quickly and as needed
- The ability to listen to others and to work well as a part of a team
- Knowledge of office procedures and good writing and verbal skills
Leonardo DRS and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.