At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Services (BGS) is seeking an Experienced Subcontract Administrator to support our business in Springfield or Chantilly, VA.
- Integrates program, customer, product and in-service strategies into source selection, negotiation and contracting strategies.
- Negotiates pricing and contract terms and conditions.
- Prepares and executes negotiated contractual documents and binding agreements.
- Conducts risk, issues and opportunities management. Manages supply and demand, schedules, supplier quality, delivery and financial performance.
- Initiates and executes supplier improvement activities and integrates results into contracting strategies.
This position requires an active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
- Ability to obtain a Counterintelligence Polygraph post-start
- Minimum 4 years experience as a Buyer, Procurement Agent, Analyst, Planner or Coordinator
- Experience with FAR/DFAR and other Government agency specific regulations
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
- Experience using SAP
- Experiencing training buyers and subcontract administrators
- An active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) with a Counterintelligence Polygraph U.S. Security Clearance
- Experience with different subcontract types including FFP, T&M, Cost Plus and hybrids
- Experience working in facilities or construction environment
- Price Analysis Methodologies experience
TYPICAL EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years related work experience, 10 years related work experience, etc.).
RELOCATION: This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE: Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.