At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
We are seeking a highly motivated tester for a fast paced environment. Candidate must have excellent communication skills and possess technical understanding of complex hardware and software integration.
The candidate will participate in the validation and verification of the DTP-N system. Candidate must be able to navigate the lab environment and be comfortable with both hardware and software level testing.
- Developing test plans and procedures
- Collaborating with internal and external test teams to support the DTP-N product
- Scheduling lab assets and coordinating bench availability
- Identifying and documenting lab, hardware and software issues
This position requires an active Current Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Some travel (10) is required.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience in software architecture, development and/or real-time embedded operating systems
- Experience in software configuration management and continuous integration
- Experience with avionic communication protocols such as FibreChannel, MIL-STD-1553, TCP/IP, etc.
- Experience working in Agile software development framework
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 2 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. Master). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Relocation assistance is provided for qualified candidates
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.