Fatigue & Damage Tolerance Engineer (MRB) - G7500
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Bombardier Business Aircraft’s Dallas Service Center is centrally located at Love Field Airport, and is the home of the Service Center Network headquarters. The facility features 100,000 sq ft of space and is equipped to perform scheduled and unscheduled heavy maintenance, modifications, including interior modifications, avionics installations, and Aircraft on Ground (AOG) support for Bombardier Learjet, Challenger and Global aircraft. The Service Center has received certifications from FAA, EASA, Canada, Brazil, Bahamas, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Mexico and South Africa.
In your role, you will:
• Perform fatigue and crack growth analysis to substantiate withholding tag disposition of non-conforming metallic parts, sub-assemblies, and assemblies.
• Responsible for technical compliance to all structural integrity contractual requirements.
As our ideal candidate,
• You possess a B.S. in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Civil Engineering
• You have a minimum of 4 years prior aerospace structural engineering experience;
• You have prior MRB-D&DT Liaison experience or basic familiarity with aerospace Material Review Board (MRB) processes and production shop floor practices – preferred
• You have sound engineering judgment
• You have excellent communication skills, and the ability to interface constructively and effectively in a dynamic team environment.
• You must have the ability to work on complex technical problems in an independent manner and provide solutions which are innovative
• You have expert proficiency with NASGRO, AFGROW, CRACKS90, or similar industry standard crack growth analysis software as well as PATRAN / NASTRAN applications.
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other personal characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC