- High school diploma or GED
- At least 2yrs experience in food preparation or customer service
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A valid ServSafe or state food handler’s card
- Ability to work under pressure and take initiative in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable working in high volume output environment
- Demonstrated excellence in guest service skills: reliable, consistent, informative, and pleasant
- Strong knowledge of styles of service such as casual dining, fine dining, buffet, ala carte, etc.
- Self-motivated and works well with others
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Strong understanding of food safety and sanitation practices
- Effective interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a continuously-standing position for four or more hours
- Physically capable of performing manual labor tasks (lifting up to 25 lbs.)
- Ability to work all shifts and available for overtime and weekends as needed
- To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about ITAR here.
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of SpaceX’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (310) 363-6000.