**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLY CLEARANCE**
BI&A is seeking a Front-End Developer to join their top-tier team.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- Develop modern front-ends utilizing React, Angular, or similar component-driven frameworks.
- Displays strong communication and collaborative skills when coordinating with team members regarding design, development and testing.
- Develops, codes, maintains, and supports web applications that follow development standards.
- Collaborate with developers, stakeholders and users in conceptualizing, estimating and developing software application features and enhancements.
- Plans, implements, and supports new application designs and features.
- Ability to solve problems and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team, with a strong commitment to delivery
- Submit bi-weekly/monthly status report documents
- Customizing UI frameworks such as Semantic UI, Bootstrap, Material UI, or similar
- Experience incorporating UX practices into modern, tasteful, and maintainable CSS layouts
- Familiar with full stack web development
- Familiar with Git version control software
- Familiar with IDEs such as IntelliJ, Webstorm, or similar
- Familiar with Windows and Linux environments
- Familiar with requirements management tools, planning and defect tracking tools such as JIRA and TRAC.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
6 years in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
4 years developing software in an enterprise environment.
3 years developing software UNIX or Linux (Redhat versions 5 - 7) operating systems. At least one (1) year of this experience must have been obtained within the last two (2) years.