Full Motion Video Analyst
Boeing Company •
THIS POSITION REQUIRES CURRENT TS/SCI CLEARANCE!
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics ("BI&A") is seeking a Full Motion Video Analyst for contract servicesto provide subject matter expertise. The primary mission is to provide national policymakers with the most accurate and up-to-date geospatial intelligence, thereby assisting mission critical issues.
THE DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Providing imagery or geospatial analysis support in a 24/7 shift-work environment.
- Work alongside Government Analysts to ensure the successful accomplishment of the mission of providing imagery and geospatial intelligence and products.
- You will utilize a variety of imagery analysis software suites such as Remote View, NES, ArcGIS, Google Earth, Falcon View and WARP.
- You are responsible for gathering relevant and factual information, exploiting imagery, creating intelligence products, and baselines from a number of sources and platforms in support of national security goals, concerns, and strategies.
- 1 year of service in the intelligence community
- Basic intel school at Ft. Huachuca, Goodfellow AFB, or Dam Neck
- Bachelor’s degree
- Interest and willingness to be trained as a Full Motion Video (FMV) Analyst
- Willingness to work rotating shifts to support the customer in a 24/7 shift-work environment
DESIRED EXPERIENCE (although NOT required):
- Experience with analysis tools: RemoteView, NES, ArcGIS, Google Earth, FalconView
- Technical degree and five (5) or more years related work experience
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)