At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, youll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The role will be involved in:
* Enhancement of instructional design of already existing ab-initio material
* Development of new ways to create highly engaging training material, including different delivery methods
* Implementation of reviews, corrections and newly authored content
* Communication with customers to find out about current needs or changed requirements to our product line
* Maintaining our product line by providing expertise and applying it to certain parts of the training material
* Contribution to new product releases by offering expertise and support to colleagues, including peer review
* Contributing to new product types and releases by developing training improving ideas
* Completed theoretical pilot training (either private pilot license, commercial pilot license, airline transport pilot license or any instructor licenses) under EASA or FAA or study in relevant field
* Desired/Optional Skills:
* Experience as instructor or additional qualification in instructional design
* Experience in HTML or XML
* Experience with version control systems like Git
* Experience with the Atlassian Software Suite (JIRA, Bamboo, Artifactory,…)
* Further aviation related licenses (Maintenance technician, flight dispatcher or others)
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status; This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expenses.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in Germany.
Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.