Intelligence and Image Analyst
Boeing Company •
The Boeing Company is seeking an Intelligence and Imagery Analyst for the enterprise Geo-Spatial Product Quality group located in Las Cruces, New Mexico.
As an Imagery Analyst (IA), you will support the Intelligence Community (IC) and the Warfighter (DOD) by assisting users in reviewing the appropriate products for quality standard compliance to accomplish their mission and ensuring receipt of the most accurate, up-to-date geospatial intelligence products and services.
- Analyze data in the application of imagery viewing and remote sensing technology to solve intelligence issues.
- Perform complex imagery processing and review.
- Achieve & maintain certifications in accordance with the customer’s formal training program.
- Coordinate with analysts from other intelligence disciplines.
- Prepare and present briefings and update internal tracking metrics for analysis.
- Monitor multi-level chat rooms and user group traffic and translate intelligence need to the site’s available product provider sand services.
- Analysts will work a rotating shift schedule that is staffed 24/7, 365 days a year.
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC