Lead Application Backend Developer – Mobile
Boeing Company •
, Seoul, South Korea
- Leads design, development and ongoing sustainment of a highly automated application development/delivery platform to satisfy user/customer requirements.
- Works under minimal supervision. Guides and mentors employees.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of requirements into systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Utilizes software engineering best practices to support the development of optimal process designs and efficient utilization of resources in the creation and sustainment of mobile application development tools.
- Validates system concepts through analysis, test, and demonstration to assure that the system architecture and design concepts satisfy the intent of requirements.
- Communicates regularly with Program Management and leadership. Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal English communication skills are required.
- Works effectively across global time zones.
- Resolves cross-functional technical issues. Promotes standardization and automation across platform.
- Assists with the development, documentation and maintenance of architectures, requirements, interfaces and designs for software systems using Agile best practices and tools.
- 5+ years of experience working with augmented/virtual reality platforms
- 5+ years of agile methodology/practitioner
- 5+ years Agile tool chains and the execution of the systems for software automation (CI/CD)
- 7+ years software requirements analysis, software design and task breakdown expertise
- Software design and development for mobile platforms expertise(iOS, Android, .Net/C)
- Expertise with Software test automation
- Expertise in object oriented programming
- Expertise in Oracle, Teradata, SQLServer, PostgreSQL
- Expertise in ETL (extract-transform-load) techniques
- Understanding of ISA-95 and Manufacturing systems architectures
- Image processing experience
- VMWare Workspace One / AirWatch systems integration knowledge
- Experience designing mobile application development frameworks and process flows
- Experience with basic project management principles
- Knowledge of Standard Version Control Systems (Git, TFS, Clear Case, etc.)
- Experience with Agile team management tools (TFS, Jira)
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not on Boeing US-based payroll.
Boeing gives additional scores to a person eligible for veterans and disabled person who applies for the job position according to the applicable laws.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC