Line Operations Manager CVG
SHIFT MANAGER – LINE OPERATIONS
Reports to the Manager - Line Operations - CVG and is responsible for the tasks necessary for aircraftmaintenance as assigned by the Manager – Line Operations – CVG. In the absence
of a Shift Manager, the Manager – Line Operations, may delegate his/her duties to a designee.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates all aircraft maintenance activities during their shift, ensuring the customer’s requirements are met and the customer’s schedules are maintained.
- Assures that personnel under their management follow the company’s prescribed safety practices in the performance of their duties.
- Ensure the customer’s requirements for manning and material are fulfilled in a cost-effective manner.
- Liaison with the customer’s representatives to ensure the needs of the customer are being met.
- Prepare written reports to Manager – Line Operations – CVG as required.
- Monitor scheduled and unscheduled maintenanceand DMI activity to ensure appropriate resources are allocated to accomplish all required work.
- Ensure that the company’s equipment, material, and manhours are being properly documented by supervision for billing.
- Ensure that company tooling, equipment and GSE is maintained in serviceable condition to support the line operation.
- Provide notification and written reports of accidents and incidents which result in personnel injuries or damage to equipment or property.
- Coordinate the efforts of the Supervisors and
- Leads in the maintenance, repair, overhaul and alteration of the customer’saircraft.
- Ensure that the Company’s Turnover Log is being utilized and properly filled out in accordance with company policy.
- Ensure that the personnel under their management follow all applicable FAA / CFR rules and regulations and comply with the customer’s requirements and company policies.
- Ensure pre-shift briefings are conducted by supervisors.
- Responsible for enforcement of company policy and, if necessary, initiates disciplinary action against the personnel under their supervision as required.
- Perform the requirements of an On-The-Job Instructor as needed.
- To impart practical knowledge of the specific course material in the On-The-Job venue.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager – Line Operations and/or Director of Maintenance – CVG.
- Current Valid Driver’s License & A&p License.
- Able to Pass Airport Security Background Checks.
- Travels for work as required.
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Able to Read and Write in
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)