DRS Technologies •
Leonardo DRS is a leading supplier of integrated products, services and support to military forces, intelligence agencies and prime contractors worldwide. Focused on defense technology, we develop, manufacture and support a broad range of systems for mission critical and military sustainment requirements, as well as homeland security. Headquartered in Arlington, VA, the Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leonardo SpA which employs more than 45,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and a business culture which rewards performance. For additional information on DRS, please visit our website at www.leonardodrs.com.
DRS Sustainment Systems Inc.
DRS Sustainment Systems, Inc. (DRS-SSI) is a Leonardo DRS Line of Business (LOB) headquartered in St. Louis, MO. It is a full service supplier of diversified defense systems, products and support for the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and other international defense customers. From conceptual design through manufacturing to integrated logistics support, DRS-SSI has a more than 50-year tradition of providing quality systems and products while meeting customer’s demands for innovation, efficiency and quality. The business unit also includes a 100-acre heavy equipment manufacturing facility in West Plains, MO. The performance of DRS-SSI’s St. Louis operation has been recognized by the Government and industrial customers with numerous awards including: Preferred Supplier Certification, Medallion of Service Award, Intelligence and Electronic Warfare Certification of Recognition, and Blue Ribbon Awards. We operate on a 9/80 work schedule.
Job Location – St. Louis, MO
DRS Sustainment Systems is seeking a Full Time Manufacturing Technicians to provide routine technical support to engineers and scientists on standard components, devices, material, products, processes and/or equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides routine technical support to engineers and scientists on standard components, devices, material, products, processes and/or equipment
- Responsibilities may include modifying, reworking, repairing, and building electronic, optical or mechanical assemblies.
- Work from standard wiring and assembly drawings, operation sheets, engineering specifications and sketches
- Capable of performing related manufacturing processes
- Interpret and follow documents such as SOPs and safety rules
- Ensure compliance with all safety and regulatory requirements applicable to the company in accordance with State and Federal regulations and any applicable certification required to maintain the certification
- Perform Key Performance Indicators:
- Meet production deadlines
- Quality of finished product (Pass/fail rates)
- Raw material stock levels
- Compliance outcomes
- Position requires the ability to coordinate several activities at the same time, and to reprioritize in response to changing operational conditions
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
- Performs electro-mechanical assembly, disassembly and rework.
- Work from wiring and assembly drawings, operation sheets, engineering specifications and sketches and running sheets of significant complexity
- Experienced handling small delicate components, using ESD practices
- Soldering and wire bonding experience a plus
- Experience with MRP a plus
- Must have good hand and eye coordination
Leonardo DRS is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law. #LSY
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC