Multi-Source Support Specialist
Boeing Company •
**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLY CLEARANCE**
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics ("BI&A"), a subsidiary of The Boeing Company, is seeking a Multi-Source Support Specialist to join their top-tier team.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Perform intelligence analysis andselect pertinent Intelligenceand open source material for specified sets and format the information for dissemination.
- Discover, characterize, affiliate,and report new cyber activity to includedescribinghow the activity is being conducted
- Performing multi-source research for specified sets
- Assessing value of material compiled from research.
- Creating actionable intelligence based on analysis of material.
- Formatting information for dissemination to customers as end-product reports, technical reports, working aids,and advisories
- Maintaining awareness of internal and external customer information needs
- Contributing tothe creation of SIGINT and non-SIGINT requirements
- Collaborating with other Intelligence Community members to produce intelligencereports
- Coordinating efforts with government analysts and reporters
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 6continuous years of work experience inMulti-Source analysis or related work experience
- OR acombinationof a minimum of 3 continuous years of work experience in Multi-Sourceanalysisor relatedwork experience and a Bachelors’ degree in an applicable (for example, math, science,computers, engineering) field.
- Work experience shall include 3 years of IntelligenceCommunity or related experience in Multi-Source analysis.
- Shall demonstrate competence with relevant CNO and SIGINT tools and databasesused for the customer mission,and communications skills that includethe ability to provide formaldocumentation of analysis and/or research results.
- Shall have demonstrated expertise in analyzing intelligence and technical data, analysis, documenting information and processes, gathering intelligenceinformation, interpreting analytical results, performing Internet research, writing and editingskillsat a technical/professional level
- Managing internal and external customer relations
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC