Process Technician I
DRS Technologies •
LEONARDO DRS is a leading supplier of integrated products, services and support to military forces, intelligence agencies and prime contractors worldwide. Focused on defense technology, we develop, manufacture and support a broad range of systems for mission critical and military sustainment requirements, as well as homeland security.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, the Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leonardo S.p.A. which employs more than 70,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and a business culture that rewards performance. For additional information on DRS, please visit our website at www.leonardodrs.com.
LEONARDO DRS Electro Optical Infrared Systems (EOIS) has locations in Dallas, TX, Melbourne, FL, and Cypress, CA. We develop, manufacture, and support infrared and electro-optical solutions for soldiers, ground vehicles and airborne platforms. We offer an exciting and challenging work environment, a competitive salary and benefits package, and a business culture that rewards performance.
Employing the world’s brightest. Supporting the world’s bravest.
Lab dewar assembly technician for the wire-bonding and de-bonding of focal plane arrays and test structures in test tubs and leadless chip carriers using a TI manual gold ball bonder. This may include, but is not limited to, HgCdTe/CdZnTe material handling, chemical handling and material inspection (optical microscope).
Basic Qualifications and Required Skills
- High School diploma is required, Associates degree preferred
- Experience in semiconductor material processing/handling.
- Ability to work with minimal direct supervision.
- Capable of working in a clean room environment. At least 1 year of work experience in a Class 100 (or better) clean room is mandatory.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and excellent data collection, documentation and reporting skills.
- Must be able to work autonomously as well as in a team environm
- Working knowledge with computer skills such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and floor control systems (DMES).
- 1 or more years of equivalent technical experience in semiconductor device wire-bonding.
- Experience in semiconductor material handling (especially HgCdTe) and semiconductor device processing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Mount and wire-bond semiconductor devices for testing according to wire-bond diagrams
- De-bond and demount semiconductor devices after testing, then clean used test tubs for re-use
- Execute instructions per provided traveler
- Maintain and record detailed observations and any process deviations
- Assumes responsibility for final results
- Other duties as assigned
- Mostly non-cleanroom, but may require Class 100 Semiconductor Cleanroom
- Ability to lift 25 pounds, on an occasional basis (<1% per week)
Only candidates that meet the qualifications as outlined above will be contacted for further information.
Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a Security Clearance.
LEONARDO DRS is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law. #EOIS
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC