Production Flight Test Pilot
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
This position is based in Wichita, Kansas and will report to the Chief Pilot – Wichita Operations.
In your role, you will:
• Adhere to General Work Requirements
• Perform Pilot-in-Command duties on production flights, customer acceptance flights, and field service flights
• Conduct all aircraft operations in a safe manner
• Develop expert knowledge of policies, standards, and operating procedures
• Develop expert knowledge of the Production Flight Test Engineering specifications
• Conduct ground and flight operations in accordance with all regulations, standards and policies
• Conduct worldwide operations with regards to stall flights and customer delivery support
• Conduct FAA mandated audit flights for Reduced Vertical Separation Minimum compliance
• Assist Engineering Flight Test with various flight test activities
As our ideal candidate,
• You have a minimum of five years professional flight experience
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
• You have a minimum of 1000 hours logged jet time
• You have a Learjet or Global Type Rating or equivalent jet experience (preferred)
• You have an ATP (Airline Transport Pilot) Certificate (preferred)
• You have the interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with a variety of individuals, departments and organizations
• You have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including spreadsheets, databases, and word processing
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC