- High school diploma or GED
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 3 years in a shipping and receiving role
- Experience in a high volume manufacturing, aerospace, automotive, or commercial aircraft environment
- Experience with an ERP system
- Experience with scanning equipment (RF scanner, handheld scanner, etc)
- Strong computer skills, including familiarity with the Microsoft suite
- Experience operating a forklift or other material handling motorized vehicles and equipment
- Ability to lift 25-30 lbs., lifting, standing, climbing, bending, grasping, sitting, pulling, pushing, stooping, stretching, and carrying are generally required to perform the functions of this position
- Must be open to working all required shift hours, including overtime and weekends as needed
- Must be willing to work in an open-aired environment, lacking temperature controls
- To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about ITAR here.
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of SpaceX’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (310) 363-6000.