Senior Digital Network Intelligence Analyst / Linguist
Boeing Company •
**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE**
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) is seeking a Senior Digital Network Intelligence Analyst / Linguist to join our mission crritical team.
- Perform DNI analysis for specified target sets and format the information for dissemination.
- Perform technical metadata and content analysis of threat adversary automated information systems.
- Leveraging linguist skills to characterize, analyze and reconstruct threat digital networks.
Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree in an applicable field (math, science, engineering, intelligence, language, etc.)
8 years of language or SIGINT experience specializing in DNI
- or 4+ years of language or SIGINT experience specializing in DNI and a degree
- Demonstrated knowledge in language analysis techniques, tool providers, capabilities or workflows, and experience in technical and language exploitation.
- Demonstrated expertise in intelligence collection to include providing direct DNI tradecraft, analysis and reporting support
- Knowledge in SIGINT development (SIGDEV) or computer network provider capabilities and workflows
Demonstrated expertise in digital network characterization, reconstruction, mapping, or vulnerability assessments, as well as a working knowledge in language and technical analysis
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC