At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Services (BGS) is seeking a Senior Lead Facility Custodial Concierge to support our business in Chantilly, VA.
• Manage all activities as they pertain to the cleanliness of a customer facility.
• Daily cleaning of café, restrooms, fitness center, fitness machines and water fountains.
• Daily empties trash and moves it to the on-site dumpster. Daily vacuums floors and carpets.
• Daily damp mops VCT and other hard surface flooring.
• Spot cleans carpets and floors. Periodic waxing/deep cleaning floors as necessary.
• Cleans up spills as needed.
• Cleans/dusts blinds, windows, baseboards.
• Acts as an escort when required. May backfill Facility Administrator as required.
• Phased cleaning approach to customer zones.
• Responsible for routinely checking the exterior grounds and ensuring all trash and debris is collected and disposed of.
• Assist other facility personnel with setting up and taking down of tables and chairs to support customer events.
• Solely responsible for stocking and making requests for additional cleaning supplies.
• May also be required at times to assist facility personnel with minor construction and O&M tasks.
This position requires an active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) with a Counterintelligence Polygraph U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
• Minimum 3 years custodian/janitorial experience
• Capable of lifting 35lbs on a frequent basis
• Must be able to work flexible hours and be available for overtime work as required or needed
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
• Experience being responsible for stocking, managing and ordering cleaning related supplies
TYPICAL EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 7 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate+5 years related work, Bachelor+2 years related work, etc.).
RELOCATION: This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE: Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.