At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) organization is seeking Senior Level Systems Engineers to support our location in the Saint Louis, MO region. You will work within our Strike, Surveillance & Mobility, Missile & Weapons Systems, or Phantom Works Divisions.
Our Systems Engineering, Integration, and Test (SEIT) team within BDS provides system integration services to US Navy, Air Force and international military partners. Systems Engineering means integrating performance, safety, reliability, maintainability, testability and human systems into all of our products and solutions.
Examples of Programs you may support:
- Advanced Military Aircraft (F/A-18 Super Hornet or derivatives, E/A-18G Growler, F-15 Eagle or derivatives, the new T-X trainer)
- Weapon Systems (JDAM, SDB, Harpoon, SLAM, HAAWC)
- Autonomous Systems (MQ-25A Stingray)
- New developing advanced technologies within our Phantom Works division
Come be a part of a diverse multi-disciplined team of engineers, operating in an agile environment, using the latest tools and methodologies! Develop your technical acumen as well as your leadership skills at a company with huge potential for long-term career growth. At Boeing, we value your curiosity, your determination, and your imagination. TheFutureIsBuiltHere
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
- More than 5 years of engineering experience
- Experience using all of the following Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Collaboration & written and verbal communication skills
- Some domestic or international travel may be required
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience using DOORS for requirements management
- Experience with Cameo, Rhapsody or other modeling tools
- Experience with MatLab
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD + 4 years related work experience, Master + 7 years related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Referral to this job is eligible for bonus.