At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Basic Qualification(Skills/ Experience):
- Designs and develops software solutions to meet end users requirements. Ensures that application integrates with overall system architecture, utilizing standard IT lifecycle methodologies and tools. Develops algorithms, data and process models, plans interfaces and writes interface control documents for use in construction of solutions of moderate complexity.
- Develops and manages the execution of small to medium projects including schedules, budgets and progress reporting to ensure implementations that are on time, within budget and meet quality objectives.
- Complete knowledge of software architecture and design methodologies. Ability to synthesize software architectures and designs that meet requirements, characteristics and constraints.
- Experience in development/implementation of large scale middleware applications
- Experience with Java - full stack development, Spring, Spring Boot, JEE, MVC, Web Services
- Hands-on experience in Python is a plus
- Experience in Data structures, algorithms and Design Patterns.
- Experience with SQL databases, Mongo
- Proven solid experience with AngularJS 1 with knowledge or experience using the new Angular 2.x framework and visualization frameworks like D3, Highcharts, NVD3, Rickshaw
- Experience in application integration/migration with both COTS and In-House applications required(through a middleware SOA solution)
- Complete ability to manage all software configuration items, installation and cutover of the computing products within a given scope.
- Have experience in ALM tools (GitLab, TFS, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Artifactory, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, SonarQube, Ansible, Urbancode, ClearCase, SVN).
- Experience in web hosting technologies/tools.
- Complete knowledge of the concepts and processes of managing a software system throughout the entire life cycle. Ability to participate in all stages of the software development life cycle.
- Excellent communication skills to work in a globally distributed team
- Working exposure with Agile (Scrum & XP ) and DevOps is a must
- Should be solid experience grooming the team technically.
- Technical bachelors degree and typically 8 or more years related work experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
- This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility
All information provided will be checked and may be verified. This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in India. Boeing will not seek immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants; this is the responsibility of the job candidate. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. RELOCATION BENEFITS IF INDICATED ARE LIMITED TO IN-COUNTRY MOVE AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR OVERSEAS RELOCATION. THERE IS NO EXPATRIATE PACKAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION.