The Boeing Company is currently seeking a high performing software developer to join the Product Systems build team. The Product Systems build team provides comprehensive software solutions to rapidly access and visually transform complex engineering and manufacturing product data. Job requires candidate having experience in different programming languages and platforms, working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Candidate must be adaptive and quick learner. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Good communication skills are needed both verbally and written, to Interact with peers and customers. Job requires the ability to work well with others on a team as well as independently. Job requires working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Understands and develops software solutions to meet end users requirements. Ensures that application integrates with overall system architecture, utilizing standard IT lifecycle methodologies and tools. Develops algorithms, data and process models, plans interfaces and writes interface control documents for use in construction of solutions of moderate complexity.
- Understands and manages the execution of small to medium projects including schedules, budgets and progress reporting to ensure implementations that are on time, within budget and meet quality objectives.
- Complete knowledge of software architecture and design methodologies. Ability to synthesize software architectures and designs that meet requirements, characteristics and constraints.
- Must have hands on experience in .Net ,C, Asp.net, MVC
- Good understanding of Relational database and working experience in SQL Server , Oracle development environment
- Must have hands on experience with PL/SQL and Oracle capabilities / functionalities
- Experience in Visual studio, Sql Server 2012/2014
- Working knowledge of JSON, XML, XPATH and XSLT.
- Experience in using data structures and algorithms.
- Complete ability to manage all software configuration items, installation and cutover of the computing products within a given scope. Also have experience in ALM tools (GitLab, TFS, ClearCase , SVN).
- DevOps, Continuous Integration. Experience in using any CICD tools like Jenkins, Jfrog Artifactory etc.
- Complete knowledge of the concepts and processes of managing a software system throughout the entire life cycle. Ability to participate in all stages of the software development life cycle.
- Must have excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills to work in a globally distributed team.
- Should have experience working on Unix operating system
- Experience in WCF (Windows Communication foundation) , WPF (Windows Presentation foundation) , Entity Framework is an added advantage
- Experience in Aerospace domain.
- Analytics and machine learning would be an added advantage.
- Agile Methodologies (eg. Scrum, Kanban)
- DevOps, Continuous Integration
- Must have Bachelors or Master’s Degree with 8 - 12 years of experience.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified. This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in India. Boeing will not seek immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants; this is the responsibility of the job candidate. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. RELOCATION BENEFITS IF INDICATED ARE LIMITED TO IN-COUNTRY MOVE AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR OVERSEAS RELOCATION. THERE IS NO EXPATRIATE PACKAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION.