For more than 80 years, Jeppesen, a Boeing Company, has made it possible for pilots and their passengers to safely and efficiently reach their destinations. We are the world’s leading provider of aeronautical data and operational support, combining our company’s enduring spirit of innovation with a legacy of leadership in aviation to deliver 21st century navigation and optimization solutions.
Jeppesen, A Boeing Company is looking for Software Developer C++ to join a team of passionate people building a solution to support pilots in flight operations.
- Good knowledge of C++
- Familiarity with source control systems (like Git and Perforce)
- Good English
- Good knowledge of mobile application development and tests
- Good knowledge of any of the following: Objective-C/Swift/Java/Fortran
- Knowledge of API design best practices
- Knowledge of Scrum/Kanban Agile (SAFe)
- Knowledge of a production level API
- Knowledge of OpenGL and/or DirectX
- Knowledge of C family STL
- Knowledge of platform agnostic coding practices
- Understanding of object-oriented design, algorithms and data structures
- Experience in development with tools like Visual Studio and XCode
- Good profiling and debugging skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Aviation knowledge is an advantage
Relocation is not available with this role. Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.