Boeing Company •
**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLY CLEARANCE**
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics ("BI&A"), a subsidiary of The Boeing Company, is seeking a Software Developer to join their top-tier development team.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Develop, maintain, and enhance complex software systems based upon requirements.
- Review and test software components for adherence to the design requirements and document test results.
- Provide input to the software components of system design.
- Work in an individual as well as team environment.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science
- 7+ years of applicable software development experience to include:
- ​​Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements
- Design and code new software or modify existing software to add new features
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
- Provide recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
- Develop or implement algorithms to meet or exceed system performance standards
- Assist with developing and executing test procedures for software components
- Write and review software and system documentation
- Develop solutions by analyzing system performance standards
- Serve as team lead at the level appropriate to the software development process
DESIRED EXPERIENCE (although NOT required):
- Experience with Cloudbase/Acumulo
- Experience with Map Reduce programming such as Hadoop, Pig, etc.
- Experience with JSON and/or BSON
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC