THIS POSITIONS REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) a PRIME contract is seeking a Software Developer to join their top-tier team.
Title:Software Developer – Top Secret SCI with Polygraph
· We are looking for hardworking, dedicated software professionals to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment supporting our national Cyber infrastructure.
· Our team is responsible for creating and maintaining core infrastructure components for a framework that is used across the enterprise and we are currently in need of top-notch developers to support this mission-critical development.
· Responsibility include the development of new components (C++ and Python) to support mission-based systems. In addition to new development, we also support existing components across the enterprise to include the troubleshooting of fielded systems that are using the framework in operational environments.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or more than 2 years of applicable software design and development work experience.
· Our team is seeking smart, experienced engineers with solid software development background who are familiar with agile development techniques, to create new components and implement complex infrastructure baselines that are built on a Software Defined Radio (SDR) paradigm. Any experience with SDR is a definite plus.
· Provide technical guidance in software design and development activities.
· Assist in the maintenance and upgrade of existing software applications.
· Working with other Engineers in planning, prioritizing and executing assigned tasks within deadlines.
· Recommend new technologies to ensure quality and productivity.
· Demonstrated hands-on development experience with C++ and Python required, other programming languages such as Java highly desired
· Experience developing in an Agile enterprise software development environment
· Experience with Gitlab Continuous Integration (CI) infrastructure
· Experience working with Linux development (CentOS 6 and 7, but all flavors are accepted!)
· Experience with common build tools and products such as Make & Autotools
· Experience with building and installing Linux RPMs
· Experience with building/configuring/using Yum repositories
· Experience with Git for source code management
· Experience with producing software builds & releases using a combination of above-mentioned tool suites
· Experience with common programming languages used in the management and configuration of build infrastructures such as Bash, Python, XML, YAML, etc.
· Scripting language experience such as Python or Perl
· Experience with Eclipse (or any other current IDEs such as JBuilder)
In addition to the required skill list above, the ideal candidate will have some level of familiarity with the following:
· Experience in the development of collection systems and components within the IC
· Familiarity with Atlassian tool suites (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
· Experience developing in Jenkins
· Experience with AWS Docker services
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)