Boeing Company •
**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE**
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) is seeking a Software Developer to join our Prime contract team.
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction, MD
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- Work across a full stack of data analytics techniques and tools from the data layer and ingest all the way up to the user interface.
- Build user interfaces that allow analysts to browse complex data structures and networks to quickly gain valuable new intelligence with ease.
- Design new visualizations that can display many different types and sources of data in ways that enable analysts to quickly gain the insight they’re searching for – or don’t know about yet.
- Ingest data from a wide variety of disparate sources and formats and unify it into an aligned analyst search/analytics tool.
- Help to maintain the full software product lifecycle of applications from new prototype and test to production and maintenance.
- Quickly develop prototype applications and capabilities leveraging customer dataset expertise and well-established security practices before moving them to fully operational production systems.
- Create search tools and algorithms that can discover complex relationships and identify keywords to highlight previously undiscovered intelligence for analysts.
- Leverage other customer tools in a customer wide tool suite to develop and provide integrated capabilities to make analysts lives easier.
- Solve challenging software engineering problems and decompose requirements to build tools that enable critical capabilities in support of US intelligence operations.
BASIC (REQUIRED) QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least two (2) years in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution
TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- HTML / CSS
- Operating/Developing in Linux OS environment
- Strong technical depth and ability to solve challenging engineering problems.
- Ability to translate challenging requirements into software prototypes with a team.
- Interface with stakeholders and users to improve capabilities and features of supported products
- Ability to Design intuitive user interfaces that allow analysts to discover previously unknown information and relationships
- Demonstrated ability to work iteratively with customers to gather and document user experience requirements in an agile software development lifecycle.
- Ability to describe new prototype capabilities, bug fixes, and enhancements to customers, stakeholders, and project leads.
- A high degree of creativity, interaction design, and problem-solving abilities.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)