Boeing Company •
**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE**
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) is seeking a Software Developer to join our team.
- Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements
- Design and code new software or modified existing software to add new features
- Develop or implement algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and functional standards
- Design, develop, and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- Design or implement complex database or data repository interfaces/queries
- Serve as a team lead at the level appropriate to the software development process being used
- Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineer: analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigate problem areas
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- 7 years of experience as a Software Developer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
- ​4 years of additional software engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
- ​1 year experience in SIGINT / RF domain
- 1 year of experience in digital signal processing using signals analysis tools
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)