At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a high performing versatile software developer to join the Product Systems build team. The Product Systems build team provides comprehensive software solutions to rapidly access and visually transform complex engineering and manufacturing product data. Responsibilities include development and integration for a variety of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) and in house software application supporting our engineering/manufacturing teams. Job requires working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Good communication skills are needed both verbally and written, to Interact with peers and customers. Job requires the ability to work well with others on a team as well as independently. Job requires working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Basic Qualification(Skills/ Experience):
- Ability to understand and develop software solutions to meet end users requirements. Must be able to ensure that application integrates with overall system architecture, utilizing standard IT lifecycle methodologies and tools. Should be able to develop algorithms, data and process models, plans interfaces and writes interface control documents for use in construction of solutions of moderate complexity.
- Should be having strong experience with Object Oriented Programming concepts, .Net technologies, Web Development and advanced concepts.
- Must be able to create & own LLD and development artifacts as per best SDLC practices.
- Must Demonstrate experience in development and implementation including deployment of high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed mission critical applications (large scale web applications / enterprise applications / middleware applications).
- Ability to learn new technologies and adapt quickly.
- Ability to develop new and innovative applications as well as maintaining existing code.
- Strong Problem Solving and Debugging Skills.
- 4-8 years of programming experience in the following areas
- C, .NET Core, Entity Framework, ASP.NET WebApi, Microsoft SqlServer, WPF, MVVM, Web API
- Experience in Visual studio, Sql Server 2012/2014
- Good understanding of Relational database and working experience in SQL and data modelling
- Familiarity of JSON, XML, XPATH and XSLT.
- Complete ability to manage all software configuration items, installation and cutover of the computing products within a given scope.
- Experience in application integration/migration with both COTS and In-House applications required (through a middleware SOA solution).
- DevOps, Continuous Integration. Experience in using any CICD tools like Jenkins, Jfrog Artifactory etc.
- Working experience with any of the ALM tools (GitLab, TFS, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Artifactory, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, ClearCase, SVN).
- Experience with cross-platform (Linux and Windows) Software design and development.
- Excellent Presentation and communication skills to work in a globally distributed team.
- Working exposure with Agile (Scrum & XP).
- Experience in Aerospace domain.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) , Web API , SOAP Services
- Experience in web hosting technologies/tools.
- Eye for user-focused design and UI/UX.
- Hadoop, Python, R-Tableau, HTFS, Teradata
- Technical bachelors degree and typically 5 - 8 years of related work experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
- This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility
All information provided will be checked and may be verified. This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in India. Boeing will not seek immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants; this is the responsibility of the job candidate. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. RELOCATION BENEFITS IF INDICATED ARE LIMITED TO IN-COUNTRY MOVE AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR OVERSEAS RELOCATION. THERE IS NO EXPATRIATE PACKAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION.