- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline with a minimum of 5 years related experience.
- Strong knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS)
- Strong understanding of contract/Purchase Order terms and conditions and detailed knowledge of the government contracting process including sole source and competitive procurements
- Comprehensive knowledge of the terms and conditions appropriate for different contract types (FFP, CPFF, CPIF, T&M, IDIQ, etc.) and their proper use
- Advanced knowledge of government intellectual property (IP)/ software and data rights clauses and IP marking guidelines
- Advanced knowledge of source selection / evaluation process including cost and price analysis
- Knowledge of requirements for and experienced in administration of government property
- Detailed knowledge of government contract administration duties including subcontract flow downs, change management, inspection, acceptance, payment, warranty, close-out and records retention
- Detailed knowledge and thorough understanding of proper drafting, negotiation and use of contracts, subcontracts, P.O.’s teaming and other forms of agreements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Contract / agreement briefing, negotiation and review experience
- Experience in monitoring contracts/subcontracts of increasing complexity and value
- Membership in National Contract Management Association (NCMA) and CPCM certification desired
- General computer proficiency and familiarity with Microsoft Office programs
Walking – 0-25% of the time Sitting – 0-75% of the time Standing – 0-25% of the time
Bending – 0-10% of the time Stooping – 0-10% of the time Lifting - 0-10lbs, 0-10% of the time
Climbing – 0-10% of the time
Normal for an office environment. Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work and domestic travel.
In Accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the organization.
Leonardo DRS, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law. #EOIS