Boeing Company •
**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLY CLEARANCE**
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics ("BI&A"), a subsidiary of The Boeing Company, is seeking a System Administrator to join their top-tier team.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
- Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
- Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
- Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process.
- Configures and manages UNIX and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 years’ experience as a System Administrator in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- 5 years of additional System Administrator experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- ​Experience performing system administration with RedHat or Linux
- This position requires manual labor to be performed, working in labs to support the installation of PDU’s, servers, Network, and storage equipment, in addition to network cable installation above racks and below floor tiles.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE (although NOT required):
- Experience with supporting equipment installation, wiring, drawing package support, power space and cooling
- Experience with Linux and networking to support the System Administrator and network team as needed.
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC