Basic Qualifications (include education and years of experience required)
- 5+ years of experience in the Manufacturing Industry.
- Associates Degree required or equivelant education and experience.
- Pass a back ground check
- Advanced understanding in electronics (DC, AC, Analog, Digital).
- Advanced knowledge of industry specific tests and testing equipment, alignment and troubleshooting test failures prefered
- Experienced of handling small delicate components, using ESD practices
- Experienced in the safe handling of chemicals.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office (WORD, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Experienced in working under a microscope
- Experience in handling small delicate components using ESD practices
- Mechanically inclined
- Self starter
- Assembly experience of products
- Demonstrate high level of leadership
- Flexibility to work on off schedules when asked
Physical Requirements (Lifting, Walking, Bending, Stooping kneeling etc.):
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk, climb, bend, lift, stand, and stoop.
- Bending, stooping, kneeling, walking and the ability to lift 40 lbs is required.
- Lifting is ≤ 1% of job requirement.
- Access to different parts of equipment requires range of physical mobility.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office and documentation 10-15% of time.
- Light manufacturing up to 80% of time.
- Travel and heavy manufacturing ≤ 5% of time.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
DRS Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law. #EOIS