Boeing Company •
**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE**
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) is seeking a Web Developer to join our Prime contract team.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Web Developer to provide enhancements to a topic clustering tool for the end user.
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction, MD
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- Develop enhancements to the system performance and usability for an existing topic clustering prototype.
- Integrate the tool with external web applications and services to improve the user experience and enable new analyst workflows.
- Improve the continuous integration, automated testing, and system health monitoring.
- Design and develop RESTful stateless microservices running in a highly available distributed private cloud to ensure access and capability at all times to analysts.
- Design and implement integration test suites for microservices using GitLab runners and docker to ensure applications work and behave as expected, even under some of the heaviest user loads in the IC.
- Contribute to project planning, documentation, and new feature design through Agile software sprint reviews and retrospectives with the development team.
- Implement automated testing using JUnit testing framework.
BASIC (REQUIRED) QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least two (2) years in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- At least two (2) years developing software in an enterprise environment.
- At least two (2) years developing software for Windows, UNIX or Linux (Redhat versions 3-5) OS. At least one (1) year of this experience must have been obtained within the last two (2) years.
- At least one (1) year in software integration and software testing, to include developing and implementing test plans and test scripts.
- Demonstrated technical writing skills and shall have generated at least two (2) documents in support of a software development project.
- Designing and developing applications that contain a user-facing view component
- Familiar with how to process and analyze large amounts of natural language data using Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Familiar with topic extraction and clustering
- Knowledgeable in designing an Apache Storm cluster
- Knowledgeable in using MongoDB as a storage medium
- Experience deploying microservices using Java Spring Framework
- Experience deploying and scaling microservices within a Docker Swarm
- Experience coding in Angular or React
- Familiar with using JHipster to create and deploy an application
- Experience using build tools such as Maven
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC