For additional information/hourly rate please contact:
Recruiter: Kellye Roberts
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Number: 912-257-4867
PDS Tech has several new openings daily; please call if you are interested in searching for other positions available in your area!
Call Aviation Recruiter Kellye Roberts: 912-257-4867
- high school diploma or GED.
- Paint experience in a technical environment or trade school preferred.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering documentation.
- Able to pass Pulmonary Function Test to obtain respirator certification.
- Ability to use tools, equipment, and materials in the aircraft painting process.
- Able to climb ladders and stairs, perform close tolerance work, work in small spaces, and able to lift up to 40 pounds. 6. Experience may be offset by completion of Technical Certificate in paint and refinishing and/or successful completion in current year youth apprenticeship program, in area of expertise.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.