Boeing Company •
- The Boeing Zhoushan Completion Center is a collaboration between The Boeing Company and Commercial Aviation Corporation of China (COMAC). In this new business entity, we will complete the highest quality 737s for China and craft the best customer delivery experience available anywhere. We are seeking talented candidates to build a successful team that will be the foundation to future success.
- The manager will be responsible for paint operations. This includes composite repair and polishing processes for aircraft. The position is specifically responsible for ensuring all new hire employees are integrated into the paint production system, that appropriate policies and procedures are in place and adhered to, and developing the organizational business plans.
- The manager will be responsible for hiring all new employees within their organization. An essential key to success will be the successful implementation of a knowledge transfer plan, establishing the right safety culture, and implementing a production management system.
- The position requires the development and maintenance of relationships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners and direct reports.
- The manager develops workgroup, project or operational goals, objectives and related metrics to ensure alignment with Company vision/strategy. Achieves goals for productivity, quality and customer satisfaction
- Must have the right to work in China; does not require sponsorship for employment visa currently and in the future
- Able to speak, read, and comprehend English and Mandarin at a professional working level proficiency.
- BA Degree preferred.
- Minimum English proficiency of ICAO Level 4 (writing, speaking, and reading) required.
- Experience with customer support preferred.
- Experience leading others. (minimum 2 years’ experience)
- Prefer experience with painting aircraft, 1+ years
- Prefer high tech hangar experience i.e. work from stackers, wing and tail stands
- Prefer experience with all phases of surface prep, masking, painting and detail processes
- Prefer Demonstrated ability to manage and work with complex liveries
- Prefer familiarity with all current equipment and materials for all paint processes
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC