Beech 1900 and 99 PIC
Alpine Aviation, Inc. dba Alpine Air •
Alpine Air is currently seeking experienced Captains to fly Beech 1900/99 for our flight operations. Candidates must meet our high standard of excellence for safety, piloting skills, crew resource management skills, and customer relations. Candidates must have strong professional interpersonal skills and team player attitude.
Accepting resumes for Beech 1900 and Beech 99 PIC Captains.
- Operate aircraft in accordance with applicable regulations, and corporate policies and procedures
- Emphasize flight crewmembers safety and customer service
- Must have professional communications skills for complex internal and external aircraft communications
- Perform flights in day, night, and all weather conditions
- Must possess a valid state drivers license
- Must read, write, speak and understand English
- Must possess FAA Class II Medical Certificate
- Must meet 135 pilot requirements.
Must be able to complete training program, demonstrating proficiency with job requirements.
Ability to lift and move items of 70 pounds and/or more on a regular basis.
Ability to bend and/or squat repeatedly.
Must be able to work flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Must be willing to relocate.
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening and a 10-year background check.
- 1500/300 for Beech 99
- 2000/500 for Beech 1900
APPLY AT WWW.ALPINE-AIR.COM
Job Ident #: