EMB-145 PIC and First Officer positions
California Pacific Airlines •
HOME EVERY NIGHT!!! California Pacific Airlines, Inc. is pleased to offer a unique opportunity for pilots; both PIC and SIC, looking to call beautiful Carlsbad, California home.
Beginning in the 3rd quarter of 2018, daily scheduled service will originate and terminate from Carlsbad’s McClellan–Palomar Airport (KCLD) seven days a week. Not only does that mean you can plan on being home every night, it also eliminates the need for travel days to and from work so you can spend that valuable time with your family. The schedule will consist of a minimum 12 days off.
This opportunity offers a quality of life most airlines cannot begin compete with. Competitive pay, consistent schedules, convenient domicile, full medical benefits and more await at Carlsbad’s home airline, California Pacific Airlines. Starting in August, the Company will also be providing a 401(k) program and an ESOP/Profit Sharing Plan plus a Tax-deferred Incentive Stock Option Plan.
PIC Starting salary: $77.77/block hour and $2.10 per Diem/duty hour
SIC starting salary: $55.55/block hour and $2.10 Per Diem/duty hour
- Hold an Unrestricted Airline Transport Pilot Certificate issued by the United States Federal Aviation Administration.
- PIC: A minimum of 3000 flight hours as SIC/PIC in an airplane.
- PIC: At least 1000 hours of actual flight time while serving as a PIC or SIC in operations conducted under 14 CFR Part 121, 135 or 91K.
- SIC: At least 2000 hours of actual flight time while serving as a SIC in operations conducted under 14 CFR Part 121, 135 or 91K.
- First Class Medical Certificate.
- FCC restricted radiotelephone operator permit
- Valid passport
Preference given to PIC candidates who have experience and EMB145 Type Rating.
We require a drug screening, criminal/verbal background checks, as well as acceptance of PRIA information. EEOC/V
Job Ident #: