FIT Aviation, an established 141 Flight Training Organization associated with Florida Institute of Technology, is searching for qualified, professional CFIs, CFIIs and MEIs to support our collegiate flight training and retail programs.
- $22 to $36 per hour starting pay depending on qualifications and experience.
- Paths for advancement within the company.
- Short term housing options available.
- Access to university facilities and staff meal plan.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k.
- Overtime/Holiday pay and paid vacations.
- Tuition Remission for Florida Tech degree programs.
- Company subsidized training for CFII and MEI certificates for qualified individuals with nominal commitment.
Flight Instructors are responsible for delivering quality, professional flight instruction in a CFR 141 environment using a detailed training syllabus. Teaching responsibilities consist of flight related courses such as private, instrument, commercial and multi-engine, CFI/CFII ground schools and aviation safety. The flight instructor is responsible for the safe operation of aircraft in which flight instruction is being given. He or she determines the student's proficiency and reports back to the Flight Training Supervisor on their progression. Information of a confidential nature regarding students, fellow employees, or F.I.T. Aviation, LLC must be treated as such.