Gulfstream IV PIC & SIC
B. Coleman Aviation •
Chicago area 135 Operator looking for experienced GIV PIC and possible SIC candidates. Experience in 135 Operation with international experience a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities as PIC:
- Act as Pilot in Command (PIC) or Second in Command (SIC) of flights for which the pilot has been assigned.
- Wear company-issued uniform and comply with uniform policy.
- Comply with schedules and other directives governing the aircraft operation.
- Operate assigned aircraft in accordance with Aircraft Flight Manual and all Company manuals.
- Ensure that preflight inspections are performed.
- Perform all company assigned duties in accordance with company manuals, memos, and policies.
- Conduct diligent preflight planning and prepare flight plans.
- Provide excellent customer service to passengers.
- Ensure that the aircraft is clean and prepared for flight with all provisions on board for the safety and comfort of the passengers.
- Review and calculate the aircraft weight and balance, fuel on board and performance charts.
- Use checklists.
- Supervise the first officer and flight attendant, as assigned, in any duties necessary for smooth, safe and efficient operation of the aircraft.
- Coordinate the functioning of all crew members assigned to the flight.
- Monitor crew performance, share knowledge, and evaluate their potential for advancement.
- Make decisions necessary to start, delay, cancel or deviate flights from planned route or destination when operating conditions dictate.
- Remain technically proficient and knowledgeable on assigned aircraft.
- Remain knowledgeable on FARs, Ops Specs, and AIM procedures.
- Assist with the training of new hires and upgrading crew members.
- Handle passenger baggage and cargo. Requires lifting of at least 60 lbs. at times.
- Assists passengers with their ground transportation needs.
- Revise published materials.
- Maintain type rating requirements in assigned aircraft.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, sill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Professional Experience:
- Preference with GIV Type rating.
- International experience a PLUS!!
- Previous experience flying Part 135.
- Willing to live within 1.5 hours of Gary, Indiana (GYY).
- No FAA violations/incidents/accidents within the last 6 years.
- Must meet the standards for ARGUS and Wyvern PIC approvals.
o Competitive salary
- ATP License
- 1st Class Medical
- Prior 135 or 121 experience strongly preferred
- Coleman Jet offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
o Medical, Dental, Group and Supplemental Life Insurance and LTD
o 401k program
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!!
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC