King Air CFI/CFIIs
Allen Corporation of America •
What are you looking for in your working career? Are you looking for a regular work schedule? Would you like to have nights and weekends off and spend more time with your family and friends? Read on because we are now hiring King Air Instructor Pilots.
Salary and Benefits:
- $5,000.00 Bonus paid upon successful completion of required training program.
- Highly competitive starting annual salary with annual performance-based pay increases.
- Up to $1000.00 moving expenses.
- Allen Corporation Instructor Pilots are considered as full-time employees and qualify for a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short & long-term disability, 50K life & AD&D insurance, 401K.
- Vacation time is accrued from date of hire and you earn 13 days in your first year of employment.
- 10 paid Federal Holidays.
- The training schedule calls for a 40 hour work week, no night or weekend flights.
Education and/or Experience: B.S. in Aviation preferred, or a related field, and three years of closely related experience, or High School Diploma and Technical School training, and three years of closely related experience.
Flight Time and Certification Requirements:
- Minimum of 3000 hours total Flight Time
- Minimum of 500 hours of turbine flight time
- Minimum of 200 hours as pilot-in-command of a multiengine turboprop airplane
- Minimum of 500 hours as a multiengine instructor
- Minimum of 100 hours of turboprop instructor time in the past 24 months
- All instructors must maintain at least a second-class medical certificate
- Experience with ProLine 21 avionics preferred.
- Must have Certified Flight Instructor (CFI), Multi-Engine Flight Instructor (MEI), Certified Flight Instructor Instrument (CFII).
- Must be able to work legally in the United States. Must pass a background check and drug screen.
- Must successfully complete an initial flight training program and check ride and annually thereafter complete recurrent training.
Job Ident #: