The Boeing Company is looking for former F-15E Strike Eagle crew members to implement training efforts as Aircrew Training Pilots for the F-15QA at Al-Udeid AB, Qatar. The selected individuals will contribute to the operation of the F-15QA FTU effort and act as Pilot and Weapons Systems Instructors. This assignment will include initial checkout in St. Louis, Missouri, followed by deployment to Al-Udeid.
This position is a Long Term Assignment to Al-Udeid, Doha, Qatar for a minimum of 40 months. The incumbent will first spend up to 18 months in Saint Louis, Missouri. Relocation/assignment benefits to the international location will be provided.
Responsibilities may include:
- Conducts mission systems operations as an aircrew Pilot Instructor member.
- Performs familiarization, qualification, standardization, flight and ground instruction duties ensuring mission systems are compliant with required specifications.
- Develops advanced concepts of operations and operational techniques.
- Performs mission-specific training for domestic and international aircrew.
- Evaluates flight data and recommends changes to system design based on operational considerations.
- Leads the development of training materials and performs the duties of an aircrew instructor or examiner/evaluator.
- Guides and mentors others.
- Prior military aircrew member rating required for entry into this job family.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Employee Referral Bonus: Referrals for this job are eligible for bonus
- This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship
Entry into this classification is limited to candidates approved by the enterprise-wide Flight Operations Skills Team. Appropriate regulatory certification and/or license required.