Air Wisconsin Airlines •
Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines.
Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and Central United States.
Air Wisconsin's team is made up of around 1,500 members dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences safe and pleasant. With service to approximately 70 cities throughout North America, we carry an estimated 6 million passengers a year.
Airman Trainee Join Air Wisconsin Airlines as a part-time salaried employee! Work part-time while you increase your required flight hours to become a commercial airline pilot! You will receive great benefits which include:
401K with company matchTravel Benefits on our partner airlinesPaid Bi-monthlyBonus payoutsIn-House CTP CourseMentoring opportunities from current line pilots and management staff
The Airman Trainee will report to the Director of Flying and Chief Pilot and be employed with Air Wisconsin as a part-time employee that is actively working towards their goal of becoming a Commercial Airline Pilot within the Airline Industry. The Airman Trainee will be committed to qualifying for a Restricted ATP License while actively participating in Air Wisconsin mandated events with the opportunity of entering into the Air Wisconsin CTP Training Course.
Your job duties:
Between the 1st and 15th of each month, must complete and update Air Wisconsin’s online Pilot Hours Calculator. After completing the Hours Calculator with the most recent flight hours, and before the end of the second week in the month, the Airman Trainee must make phone contact with an Air Wisconsin designated representative to discuss the completed calculator results.Between the 15th and 25th of each month, participate in an Air Wisconsin distance learning module.
• Must be at least 19 years of age and not over 65 years of age
• Must possess a Commercial Certificate with Instrument Rating
• Must have a First Class Medical dated within the last 12 months
• Must be legally eligible to work in the US
• Must be able to ready, speak, and understand English
• Must have 500 hours unless from a partner school or university
• Must have a valid Driver’s License
• Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
• May not have any DUI/DWI convictions within the previous 10 years
• Must have strong interpersonal skills
• Must be able to complete and pass a background check, drug screen, and fingerprinting
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC