The Northrop Grumman Corporation is accepting applications for a full-time pilot of BE-350 aircraft in corporate shuttle flight operations.
Applicants for this position can choose one of the following two job locations:
• Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
• Montgomery Field Airport (MYF) in San Diego
Residence or relocation to within 1-hour driving time from base location is required. Relocation assistance is available.
Apply for this position in the Careers tab of www.NorthropGrumman.com and search for Requisition ID 18028327 (Keyword: Pilot 2/3).
Pilots will also be required to perform aviation-related administrative duties assigned by management.
Northrop Grumman offers:
• A large, well-supported, IS-BAO Stage III flight department
• Staffing levels that afford excellent schedule flexibility and work-life balance
• The job security of a department with over 75 years of service to our company
• Industry-leading compensation and benefits
• Relocation assistance
• Generous tuition reimbursement for continued education, including CAM certification
• Career development opportunities in leadership and our Safety, Standards and Training Programs
• An outstanding safety culture with an SMS that ensures everyone is involved in decision-making and department improvement