Pilot on Lockheed C-130 Hercules aircraft based at Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport in Mesa, Arizona USA.
IAR is seeking Captains (PIC) to operate its C-130 Hercules aircraft which provide specialized aerial services to government and private sector customers in the US and around the world. IAR flight operations do not consist of typical passenger or cargo carriage operations. They do include operations such as low-altitude spraying, airdrop, search and rescue and experimental test flights. Types of flying include a mix of VFR and IFR as well as some emergency response operations. Applicant should possess the ability to work as part of a 50-person flight department in an expanding mid-sized company with excellent opportunities for promotion and growth. Applicants should also possess the ability to work remotely as part of a 3 to 5-person crew when assigned to an aircraft operating away from the company's home base in Mesa, Arizona. Applicant must be able to travel inside and outside the US. Total amount of annual travel is normally less than 90 days per year.
Job Type: Full-time
Preferred (not required):
- FAA ATP Certificate (or military equivalent)
- FAA Second Class Medical Certificate (or military equivalent)
- Minimum of 1,000 hours PIC time in large multi-engine aircraft
- Eligible to work for US employer and travel inside and outside US as needed
- Reside within 60-minute commuting time of Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport
- No mandatory retirement age (Part 91 operation)
- Experience piloting C-130 Hercules or P-3 Orion aircraft (or their commercial equivalents)
- Low altitude flying experience
- Aerial application experience
- Aerial delivery / Airdrop experience
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC