At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Our Vision -- We aim to be a Center of Excellence for the aviation community, passionately providing expertise, guidance, mentoring and creative support solutions to our customers and industry. In everything we do, we are ambassadors for Bombardier Aerospace.
Our Mission -- With a commitment to safety, Flight Operations delivers an amazing customer experience by providing support solutions and leadership in knowledge-based training, airmanship and operations. We are dedicated to achieving a higher level of corporate social responsibility and professionalism in the aviation industry.
In your role, you will:
Oversee the safe and efficient operation of Flight Operations aircraft. Be responsible for the safe conduct of demonstration flights and interim lift on worldwide operations, in accordance with Bombardier policies, Federal Aviation Administration and Transport Canada regulations. You will also be assigned collateral duties and projects to support the goals of the department.
• Perform duties of Pilot in Command when so assigned
• Conduct international operations with special emphasis in our traditional markets: North America and Europe as well as in our emerging markets: China, India, Brazil
• Learn and perfect the role of a flight operations demonstration pilot
• Maintain currency on two Bombardier aircraft types
• Attend marketing shows, events, and static displays
• Directly interact with potential and existing customers
• Develop advanced skills and knowledge through specialized training
• Complete collateral duties and projects as assigned
As our ideal candidate,
• You have FAA ATP Certificate
• You have FAA First Class Medical Certificate
• You have experience as a CFI/MEI or equivalent (e.g. ex-military instructor) – Preferred
• You have FCC Radio Permit
• You have Total Flight Time of at least 3500 hours
• You have Multi-engine Turbine of at least 1500 hours
• You must be able to work in an environment subject to varying climatic conditions and varying levels of cabin pressurization
• You must be able to work duty days, which may extend up to 16 hours, and cross as many as 12 times zones
• You must be prepared to deploy for up to 16 days
• You have the ability for unrestricted world-wide travel
• You are willing to work flexible and changing schedules
• Transport Canada ATPL - preferred
• Transport Canada Category 1 Medical - preferred
• A Type rating in a Bombardier aircraft - preferred
• Previous Demo Pilot experience with Bombardier or the competition - preferred
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other personal characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC