The Boeing Company is looking for former F-15E Strike Eagle crew members to implement training efforts as Aircrew Academic and Simulator Instructors for the F-15QA at Al-Udeid AB, Qatar. Be a part of a team that is at the leading edge of flight safety, flight training, and flight operations around the world. As an Aircrew Academic and Simulator Instructor, you will have the opportunity to work with professionals from across the aerospace industry and positively affect training, safety and operations of Boeing flight operations and that of our customers.
This position is a Long Term Assignment to Al-Udeid, Doha, Qatar (for up to 4 years). The incumbent will first spend up to 18 months in Saint Louis, Missouri. Relocation/assignment benefits to the international location will be provided.
- Performs and leads simulator and ground school instruction for various types of simulator training on company platforms.
- Designs and develops aircrew training material to meet company, customer and regulatory requirements.
- Develops aircrew competence evaluation criteria. Develops and maintains training plans to ensure company, customer and regulatory requirements for skill, knowledge, training and authorizations are maintained to operate on multiple product platforms.
- Conducts training for customer pilots and ground based simulator flight instructors Mentors trainees as necessary.
- Assesses trainee progress performance by completing all required reports and records to allow third-party evaluation and audit.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Employee Referral Bonus: Referrals for this job are eligible for bonus
- This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship
Aircrew academic and simulator instructors (non-flying) shall be fully qualified in fighter operations (F-15E/S/SA/K/SG, F-15C,
F-16, F/A-18, F-22, or other fighter/attack aircraft) with a minimum of two (2)
years of experience as an instructor providing academics in either the military
or as a civilian instructor, and has had relevant flying and/or instructing
experience within the previous ten (10) years.
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship
- Candidate must be able to obtain a work visa, depending on requirements of the country.
- Candidate must be able to meet the cultural requirements of the country, as applicable.
- Employment is contingent on the candidate’s ability to satisfy all labor and immigration formalities of the country.
- Because the candidate selected will be expected to go on an international assignment, the offer will be contingent upon the candidate’s ability to obtain clearances from International Health Services and the receipt of a visa/work permit to the country in which he or she will be assigned. These contingencies also apply to any/all family members who may be relocating with the candidate.
- Ability to recognize and appreciate cultural differences.
Preferred (but not required):
- An Active Secret (or higher) US Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the post 24 months is considered active.)
Entry into this classification is limited to candidates approved by the enterprise-wide Flight Operations Skills Team. Appropriate regulatory certification and/or license required.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified. Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.