Help build the best fighter combat training devices. Training & Professional Services (T&PS) within Boeing Global Services (BGS) F-15C Mission Training Center (F-15C MTC) and F-15C T2 program is seeking an F-15C Training Systems Test Pilot SME to help complete the system design, integration, and test for the F-15C MTC program and other trainers.
- The successful candidate will work independently and will assist other members of the Test Team in the performance of day-to-day operations in a fast-paced testing environment.
- Team members create and execute Test Procedures to ensure the trainers correctly simulates aircraft performance and the operational environment.
- Team members will help develop system requirements, and perform all aspects of system testing on several types of pilot training systems.
- Off shift and weekend work may also be occasionally required to meet contractual milestones, objectives and delivery schedules
- This is a mid-level to senior grade position
- This position requires an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.) Please state clearance and date granted clearly at the top of resume.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Ability to work flexible hours, overtime and occasional weekends when necessary
- Experience in an aircraft test environment
- Technical Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience flying F-15 and/or other fighter aircraft
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years related work experience, Master+7 years related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Referral to this job is eligible for bonus
Bonus amount: US dollars (USD) 4000